BJJ is an amazing way to develop motor skills in children. Developing advanced coordination and body awareness from a young age is an important ability that can have long-lasting effects.
Essentially, Brazilian Jiu-Jitsu teaches individual movements which are tied together through multiple series or sequences.
The focus on proper technique and leverage teach how to subdue a larger opponent or bully with non-violent grappling methods – instead of striking. In addition to learning a martial art that is realistic and effective, Brazilian Jiu-Jitsu is fun to train & practice. Kids will have a great time learning and building their confidence by training at Binda Jiu Jitsu.
Benefits of kids classes:
- Improves confidence & self esteem
- Learn how to deal with bullies in a non-violent manner
- Train in a realistic method of self defense in a safe & fun environment
- Burn off that extra energy with a great form of exercise
- Instill respect for themselves and for others
- Gain experience in dealing with difficult situations
- Improve agility and athleticism
Sign up your child for our FREE week pass today!